Rules & Regulations
In the interest of safety, users of Cappanalea NCOET are requested to adhere to all rules and regulations below:
- All users of Cappanalea NCOET are asked to respect other users and those related to the Centre and location with regards to their rights, their space and their freedom.
- All users of Cappanalea NCOET are requested to respect the Country Code and Leave No Trace policies. Leave it as you found it and ensure all rubbish is collected and discarded correctly.
- All users of Cappanalea NCOET are requested to respect the property and equipment of the Centre, the location area and that of other persons in the Centre.
- All users of Cappanalea NCOET must adhere to the laws of the state, particularly in relation to minors and alcohol and other illegal substances.
- All users of Cappanalea NCOET must not engage or be involved in any acts of Bullying or violence towards other users. This will not be tolerated in any instance. Any acts should immediately be reported to your teacher, leader, instructor or centre manager.
- Restrictions are in place as to the use of Mobile Phones/and picture/video devices during your time at Cappanalea NCOET.
Any breaches of these rules will result in a student being sent home.