Cappanalea NCOET itself has transformed over the years. The original building, which dates from 1981, was replaced in 2004 with a new, modern building, fit for the 21st century. The new centre provides a comfortable, warm and pleasant environment as a base for all our outdoor activities.
- We can accommodate 52 students/visitors in our en-suite dormitories of four or six, as well as rooms to accommodate four teachers/leaders.
- For Scout camping groups, we have 2 large fields either side of the Centre with additional facilities. Please see Scouting section for more details.
- Our large lounge benefits from day-long sunshine and has decking overlooking Cappanalea Lake and the surrounding views. It also provides comfortable relaxation in the evenings.
- The Canteen/Dining area is large and easily accommodates everyone’s needs.
- Our meeting room is ideal for small or large groups, with balcony overlooking the hillside, and Carrantuohill on a good day.
- The drying room will have all your wet gear dried for the next day.
- Male and Female changing rooms, showers & toilets.
- Disabled Access.
- We provide all the equipment you will need for your activity here with us in Cappanalea.
- Car Parking on site.
- Wi-Fi is available solely for Leaders, Teachers and Adults.
See our google-360