Cappanalea OETC itself has transformed over the last number of years going original centre was built in 1981 building to the now more modern centre that was opened in 2004. The new Centre provides a comfortable, warm and pleasant environment as a base for all our outdoor activities.
- We can accommodate 52 students/visitors in our ensuite dormitories of four or six as well as rooms to accommodate four teachers/leaders.
- For Scout groups we have 2 large fields either side of the Centre with additional facilities, please see Scouting section for more details.
- Our large lounge gets the sun from the south in the evening time and has decking which overlooks Cappanalea Lake and the hillside around, allows plenty of people to relax comfortably in the evenings.
- The Canteen/Dining area is quite large and easily provides for everyone’s needs.
- Our meeting room is ideal for small or large groups, with balcony overlooking the hillside and Carrantuohill on a good day.
- The drying room will have all your wet gear dry for the next day.
- Male and Female changing rooms, showers & toilets.
- Disabled Access.
- We provide all the equipment you will need for your activity here with us in Cappanalea.
- Car Parking on site.
- Wi-Fi is available solely for Leaders, Teachers and Adults.